Flynn974 Games released a new game called Stray Incubus and the version is 0.7a. The game’s story is about In a conflict between the races, a group of brave warriors supported by the gods purge a dark race of demons from existence. But due to the mercy of one warrior, one demon child is spared as she decides not only to spare him, but also to take him with her and raise him. A few years later, the incubus grows into an adult and wishes to set off in an adventure.
|File Size:||4.04 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- Added 1258 renders and 23 animated vidoes, porbably didn’t use like 5 renders…
- Added almost 6000 lines of code and dialogue.
- Added 76 audio files.
- Five new animated “good stuff” scenes.
- Fixed loads of typos, mostly pointed out by people on discord.
- Transitions no longer have waiting screens. The extra renders are gonna be posted on the ‘extra renders’ channel on discord.
- Added 1234 renders and 25 animated vidoes (I think I actually used them all this time)…
- Added 4000+ lines of code and dialogue.
- Four new animated “good stuff” scenes.
- Fixed an image in chapter 3, where no ‘heart aura’ appears when the MC kisses Venus.
- Fixed dialogue-related bugs in previous chapters, that created inconsistencies in certain “paths”. This was pointed out in the replies on F95zone, so thanks!
- Added 1142 new renders. (Probably ended up not using like 5 of them.)
- Added 26 new animations. (Technically, it’s 27. But I didn’t use one of them at the end.)
- Added 6 new “good stuff” scenes most of which are animated.
- Added about 4800 lines of code and dialogue.
- New suspect screen. (Equivalent to the chapter lore screen from chapter 4, but cooler if you ask me.)
- Tried to make the game more fluent, since some pointed out how the flow of events kept being interrupted in previous chapters.
- The gallery is now save-independent. If loading a save from the end of chapter 4, reach chapter 5 to unlock it.
- Did a shitload of organising all over the project, which took hours and hours. It won’t have significance on the gameplay (there is even a chance it’ll cause bugs
The game contains some violent content. Blood, decapitations, people hitting each other, and so on… It’s only during combat scenes though and has nothing to do with the sexual content.
Game Images & Screenshots
Win/Linux: ANONFILE – GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – MEGA
Mac: ANONFILE – GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – MEGA