The Mithril Hourglass Games released a new game called Maids & Masters and the version is 0.9.2. The game’s story is about Decades ago, an Estate was attacked by Servants of an unknown Master. Their only goal seemed to be the deaths of everyone on the grounds. There were no survivors. Our protagonist Master had been kept away from destruction by his uncle, who raised him. With no one left alive to explain why he had to grow up an orphan, he returns home with a single Servant – his childhood friend – seeking to rebuild his family Estate and take revenge on whoever tried to burn it to the ground. And hopefully, build a harem of cute Maids along the way~
|Developer:||The Mithril Hourglass|
|File Size:||1.18 GB|
Game Version Changelog:
Reworked the Love Shack, featuring more than 300 new renders.
- Added a short introduction event to indicate when repairs can begin.
- Maids now cannot be invited until after obtaining Trophy 18.
- Playing through love shack scenes (both first time and repeats) increase Maid affection scores.
- The mothers have been updated to be more in line with the Maids’ content.
- Each character that can be invited has two types of scene; indoor scenes and outdoor scenes.
- Added some hints to help locate Trophy 3.
- Added dialogue to both Vendra and Deirlinn to make it clear when they’ve become pregnant.
- Added an equivalent to an issue of Stay Clean Quarterly to Baleflight Manor.
- Updated the repaired love shack grove’s BGM to match the Estate’s BGM.
- Updated Deirlinn’s Freeze dialogue to mention more about her pregnancy, if she’s pregnant.
- Updated Deirlinn’s non-Freeze instance to include similar pregnancy dialogue if she’s pregnant.
- Updated Vendra to have pregnancy dialogue similar to Deirlinn’s new dialogue, if she’s pregnant.
- Updated Vendra’s birth event to call back to her new pregnancy dialogue.
- Fixed a bug that prevented inviting the mothers to the Love Shack after childbirth.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Freeze from working correctly in the post-game sandbox mode.
- Various minor dialogue, map, and event fixes and updates.
- Added the dinner event to end the Freeze.
- Added a “recover all” to the start of the Freeze so the Maids aren’t at half health all season.
- Added a repeatable version of Willow’s event in the Cumhaill cemetery.
- Added multiple small events and special interactions for all of the Maids in Cumhaill.
- Added new events for trophies 5, 7, 8, and 20 to Big Dick’s Estate.
- Added a time manipulation feature to the post-game after the Freeze.
- Added five new books to the library for Trophy 9’s additional library functionality.
- Updated the frozen pool to stop the walking animation while skating across it.
- Updated Quinn’s Freeze event to respect how you choose to dress yourself.
- Updated Teely’s Freeze event for consistency and to fit the new map if not already completed.
- Updated Deirlinn/Torgill in Cumhaill to recognize Deirlinn’s child being born.
- Updated the stuffed bear in the guest house so the new Maids react to it.
- Updated the costume check to prevent potential bugs if a costume hasn’t been unlocked.
- Updated the steps to getting trophy 14 to detect if Bianca was refused during her Freeze event.
- Updated Deirlinn’s nursery instance to make her scene repeatable after some time has passed.
- Updated the temporary Deep Wilds fast travel choice to recognize which quest step you’re on.
- Updated the README to include the second Freeze in the walkthrough and newer change logs.
- Fixed a bug that sent the player to the wrong instance of the Estate during Quinn’s Freeze event.
- Fixed a bug that sent the player to the wrong instance of the Estate during Teely’s Freeze event.
- Fixed a bug where the Estate yard statues may not have matched what they were set to.
- Fixed a bug where Phoebe didn’t have chat dialogue with Quinn after Quinn’s Freeze event.
- Fixed a bug that could cause issues with trying to withdraw Scrap Metal from storage.
- Fixed a bug in Bianca’s Freeze event that incorrectly referenced Odette’s Freeze event.
- Fixed a bug that caused the exterior door of the Tower Hold to appear prematurely.
- Various minor dialogue, sprite, and event fixes and updates.
The second interlude story release, and the second Freeze update. – Includes a new trophy, an updated winter version of the Estate, and 7 new scenes. Updated Melissa’s repeatable Freeze event to be clearer about leaving with her. Updated certain Freeze events to prevent activation while the player is on the mansion’s balcony. Updated Katrina’s status screen ‘nickname’ for consistency. Fixed a bug where Quinn’s Freeze dialogue with Alice may not occur correctly. Various minor dialogue and map fixes and updates.
Tags do not include all planned content; the following tags will be included in future updates. Futa/Trans, Group Sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Religion Not all tags were added by the developer. If you see one you’re unsure of, ask about the content in the comments.
Important Note: Saves from Arrival are not intended to transfer to the main game. Attempting to carry over a save will allow the save to load, but will cause many bugs and other issues.
Game Images & Screenshots
Win: ANONFILE – FILESFM – MIXDROP – PIXELDRAIN – WORKUPLOAD