480 Games released a new game called Lockdown 2024 and the version is 0.7.3. The game’s story is about This is a VN / point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.
|File Size:||2.55 GB|
Game Version Changelog:
- Added new mission to continue Amber’s storyline.
- Added new mission advancing Devon’s storyline.
- Changed UI elements to make more consistent across the game.
- Fixed Camera issues & sequencing for the scene with Devon in the Gym
- Added Gym Scene with Devon to Memories
- Fixed a few navigation issues
- Fixed a couple dialogue issues
- Added a few more SFX
- Updated the “Swap the pills” mission to make it more reliable and less complicated
- Fix issue caused by using Devon’s bedroom key on the bar of soap before showering which then prevented the user from progressing further.
- Removed ability to open menus when cutscenes are playing, to stop breaking bug.
- Unlocked system cursor to allow for resizing in windowed mode.
- Fixed an issue with the pipes game where it could get stuck.
- Fixed an issue with the “Get batteries” mission if the player creates the battery pack before talking with Maria by the pool.
- Fixed new memories links
- Added Mission “Learning to Last”
- Added “Lessons with Emma part 3” Mission
- Added support for keyboard only lock picking.
- Added control mapping for Lock picking in controls screen.
- Add new Navigation to Backyard location.
- Added hotspots to 2nd, 3rd & 4trh floor hallways as alternative navigation
- Add hotspots & Keyboard navigation to Roof location
- Made it possible to pick up the Batteries, Protein Powder and Cup prior to the tasks requiring them.
- Made it possible to pick up the items necessary to make the deep fake video before they are needed. When a task like, Find a Camera, is being activated we check if you’re inventory and advance the task list accordingly.
- Task list changed
- The task list will now show differently depending on the difficulty (or option) selected.
- Updated settings to have 3 levels of Mini-game skipping (No skipping, Allow Skipping, Auto Skip)
- Updated all mini-games to implement new skip setting.
- Created new menu to display skip icon in consistent location (next to phone) when Allow Skip is selected in options.
- Added ability to skip the Clock & Bed Building puzzles.
- Reorganized new game dialogs to ask for the player’s name even if they do not choose the custom option.
- Also added a Difficulty Settings option before choosing the Relationship settings.
- Updated design of Main Menu and new game dialogs
- Added help text to all task items with a few exceptions where the tasks were obvious enough to not require additional help
- Updated “New Game” script to update what Devon, Amber & Emma call the MC based on his name.
- Completed updated the “New Game” dialogs structure. It now progresses through MC Name, Difficulty Settings, Relationship presets. You can also move back through the screens if you want to make a change.
- Fixed several bugs (spelling, grammar and sequence issues)
- Fixed issue in some cutscenes that were not changing animations correctly
- Completed cut over of navigation. Now it’s possible to hide almost all the arrows.
- Add ambient background music.
- Added sound effects to more areas of the game.
- Fixed issue with Relationship Configurator. WASD keys no longer exit the input fields.
- Known Issue: If you open the Phone menu and go into options when the “Skip” arrow is showing is will disappear when you close the menus. If you want to use the “Skip” you can leave the level/scene and reenter and the “Skip” arrow should reappear.
- 3 new missions
- 3 new H-Scenes
- Important Note:As a result of adding the subtitle minimize feature, the left mouse button no longer advances dialog/speech. There are 3 ways to advance dialog:
- Right-click mouse
- Space bar
- Click the “Play” button in the subtitles area
- Added ability to minimize subtitles.
- Reduced the transition time between subtitles to speed up text.
- Updated most navigation arrow to be consistently in the bottom center of the screen. There are still some navigation hotspots to move between connected rooms like the garage, front door, kitchen, etc.
- Added timer & tension movement to lock picking. The tension meter will move down unless you add more (left arrow).
- You’ll only have 30 seconds to pick the lock to Devon’s office or you’ll get a random cutscene and the lock is reset. Currently, there are 3 short cutscenes that may play if you fail to pick the lock in time.
- During the mission “Swap the Pills” the background images for the 1st Floor hallway and media room show that it’s dark outside. Also, you are unable to navigate around the house during this mission.
- Fixed issue with Skip mini-games toggle in Options menu
- Added a Controls App to the phone to allow viewing of the keyboard / mouse control mappings
Future Tags: Anal Sex, Ahegao,Group sex, Lesbian, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Cosplay, Puzzle
Game Images & Screenshots
Win: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – UPLOADHAVEN