AVNSnax Games released a new game called Confusion and the version is 0.5. The game’s story is about is the story of a transgender girl with a problem. Alex has few friends, and a lot of enemies, and even her foster family disrespects her. How will she learn to cope? Should she leave? Should she finish transitioning? Should she learn to fight back against those who would mean her harm? Will she ever love or be loved in return? End her confusion.
|File Size:||3.40 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
Chapter 5 (version 0.5):
- Around an hour of new content
- 10+ new scenes and 10 new animations
- 857 new renders (between animations and static images)
- Enhancements to dialogue to include text effects and colorized to denote speech, thoughts, and cues. Some of these effects can be taxing to less powerful systems. There’s a flag in Preferences that you can use to turn them off if you experience unacceptable stuttering in the text display.
- Major rewrite of underlying code
- New music jukebox featuring all of the music in the AVN. When entering the jukebox from either the main menu or from within the VN, the currently playing song will be highlighted.
- Chapter 5 of a 10 chapter story.
- Relations patch is new for this version. Patches will always change with subsequent releases. Using older versions won’t break, necessarily (“you’ll see a message stating (Patch outdated!)“) but you won’t see the new patches after a certain point until you update to the latest version.
- If you haven’t tried it yet, please consider playing using auto-advance. The cinematic nature of the storytelling lends itself well to this type of interaction. There are pauses in the dialog that were supposed to be mitigated by Ren’Py 8.1 which hasn’t been released yet, so the dialogue pace is off a bit but will be fixed in future releases. And you can always click or press space/return to advance if the pauses are too long.
Game Images & Screenshots
Win: MEGA – PIXELDRAIN – GOFILE – MIXDROP
Mac: MEGA – PIXELDRAIN – GOFILE – MIXDROP
Linux: MEGA – PIXELDRAIN – GOFILE – MIXDROP
Android: MEGA – PIXELDRAIN – GOFILE– MIXDROP
Android (pre-patched): MEGA – PIXELDRAIN – GOFILE– MIXDROP