Old Owl Games released a new game called Chronicles of Forgotten Tears and the version is 0.4.0. The game’s story is about Chronicles of Forgotten Tears, narrates the events that unfold in a fantasy world populated by humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, and many other magical creatures, where wizards from their towers plot to overthrow kingdoms and arch-clerics march to flush out evil in every corner of the lands of Vaegoth. You are a young peasant. You live in a remote region of a vast kingdom on an ancient farm run by your mother. Everything goes on as usual when your life is turned upside down by a terrible event. You decide to set out on a long journey in search of your origins. Your father, in fact, was the powerful wizard Welling, who was murdered under mysterious circumstances.
The Chronicles of Forgotten Tears is an adventure that takes place in different places and times, MC will get to know dozens of characters, all with their own history and backgrounds. You will have to make important decisions in order to achieve your goals. Nothing is already written; every choice will change the story significantly. You will have to fight, and you will be able to do so thanks to a sophisticated card game. But most of all, you will have to interact with the many girls you will meet in your adventures, woo them and, if you are up to their standards (or if they are up to yours), you will be able to live a story with them.
|File Size:||5.48 GB|
Game Version Changelog:
This version has the introduction and first chapter.
- reworked the images of the first scenes;
- implemented BGM and sound effects throughout the game;
- added new scenes at the inn to deepen the relationship with Ashana, Olimpia, Agata;
- added new cards were to make the combat more interesting;
- implemented a forge system (it allows players to fuse cards into a more powerful one);
- added visual and sound effects to enhance the experience of combat;
- implemented a function to skip fights (found in the settings of the combat screen);
- worked on a dating mechanic that rates how the encounter with the girl went;
- added a map where is possible to track MC’s journey throughout the story;
- added a “stats” section, showing MC’s Health points, Mana and Gold;
- implemented shops were new cards can be purchased;
- removed the “time limit” and blocks in the first chapter (now, you should be able to play all of its content; MC embarks on the ship after completing all quests);
- worked on a quest log to keep track of quests (helping with the active ones and keeping track of the completed ones).
The version that will be released on Steam on 10.3.23 will have about twice as much content (from the introduction to the end of the second chapter). The version that will go live on Steam has about:
- 87k words
- 6k images
- 100 videos
- By the end of the year I will release the third and fourth chapters too, completing MC’s journey.
I estimate it will get to about:
- 180k words
- 12k-15k images
- 200 videos
Game Images & Screenshots
Win: GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – PIXELDRAIN – UPLOADHAVEN
Mac (0.3.0): GDRIVE – MEGA – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN